Wednesday, December 30, 2009

this blog is officially older than one and happy new year!

hehe. normally, i should've celebrated my blog's birthday 27 days ago, but being the reckless person i am, i didn't even notice. so what happened in the 392 days that this blog has been on?:

-i'm not sure about how many people are reading my babblings. i think there is a way of accessing that data; if only i knew how to...

-the number of my commenters are significantly more obvious: 1! thank you, i will never forget this. you make me think that at least one person cares:) oh, wait a minute. way back early, there was someone else that commented, too. i thank her/him, but s/he technically disappeared later on.

-how many jobs have been finished since the opening of my blog-in other words, does this blog help me realize projects? a book cover and bookmark, a stop-motion workshop and its outcome as short film, thosands of lessons (do they count?), a set of web icons, a documentary for national tv (teamwork and not yet out), my own portfolio and business card, various illustrations for shutterstock, couple of flash animations, lots of photos...

-how many jobs are still incomplete? a lamp, a shopping bag, a 3d animated short... all the big stuff, actually. hmm. not good. but let's look forward, shall we? or i'll be really pissed at myself. grrr.

-i have travelled to canada and back, to two holiday destinations, various places at the countryside, my hometown and a small unrealistic city. gotta travel more!

-grumbling here has been really fun, although at times i feel like i'm talking to myself. but blogging kind of is that, i guess.

-i forgot to remake my blog.

-i forgot to add a great blogroll to the side:(

-i would like to get more traffic, but i don't want to sound needy promoting my blog. it is not commercial after all.

anyway, happy new year to you all:) have a great great time! i'll be out of town yet again. who knows what i'll be up to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to u too blogger :)