Sunday, December 13, 2009

watermark

here you go. this is my first attempt in 'copyrighting' my images. i'm not even sure if the progress i made is worth copyrighting, and i think you actually do something quite different than ruining your image with some ghost lettering, but i wanted to try anyway. hehe. a logo could be more 'chic', i guess. hmmm.

i'm finally back to working on my industrial design projects. i promise, no more new projects until the present ones are finished!:) i drew a 1/1 scale technical drawing of the parts of my shopping bag (i know, very old school, but i will always be crazy about hand drawing-go rulers, pencils, and marquers!). i'll go on with the actual 'bag' part and then back to 3d modelling. will i be able to present my idea in a 'woa!' way? let's see. tricky part again.

brr, it's been tough to convince myself to work again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe liked it :)) protect urself..