Wednesday, August 25, 2010

impaciencia

today i sent my mom's cover design to the publisher. my fingers are crossed. i feel it, this time they won't be able to screw things.

i am hopefully going to my hometown in a couple of days, if the train ticket gods have left me a seat. i think i haven't gone there for ages. hihi that city (ankara, to be exact) is like kind of a temple for me. i need to revolve around the places i spent my childhood and early adulthood, looking for a trace of past. i need to see that it still remains the same, no matter how far i go and how stupid things i do. yeah, of course it doesn't.

my god! how i missed working in 3d... virtual space, wait for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crossed the fingers! I hope this time when I am in turkey I will get her books. I am very much interested to read them. say hi to her from me ;)

meric taylan said...

oki doki:)