Sunday, August 29, 2010

the answer must be out there somewhere

i'm here in ankara, waiting for my train trip to begin in... roughly two hours! i've met my family and friends. we had long chats. i ate amounts more than humanly possible. i went to some places around the city. but i couldn't find any answers to my questions yet. i know i'm being ambiguous, but just wait for a couple of days. i missed my home-office as well!

wish me luck with the ultra-boring 6-hour trip. yeah, i do read books but after a point that does no good either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! I am sure you will choose the best one. OR you will make your choice the best ;)
dont worry, life is always good anyway!

meric taylan said...

thanks a lot! you are totally right about the 'making your choice the best' part. takes off the stress a bit.