Saturday, January 17, 2009

so we can align them left, too!

blogger sometimes drives me crazy. or it is me that drives me crazy, because i just can't do things. things that should be piece of a cake. (cake, mmm!) if you have any idea how to snap my header to the top, could you pleaaase share with me?

with that said, it is now time to meet the bookmark (here's the book). i told you that would happen sooner or later. what are your opinions? i finally came over the guilt and the laziness. and it only took me twenty minutes or something. i wish i didn't turn my mother down in the first place, it really wasn't worth disapponting her. do you too sometimes feel unnecessarily incapable?

yesterday i went to a meeting that went really well. i have this 'no job talk' policy in my blog, because one: i could easily violate some laws or business rules. two: it is boring. and three: this is a no-stress zone!! but i just wanted to share that i feel good about this meeting.

p.s.: don't make loved ones sad!

No comments: