Friday, January 30, 2009

happy news with sugar on top

i just got the news that my mom's book has been published! yayyyy! i'm really happy for my mom, she did it again!

i wonder how it really turned out. the thing is; we are living in separate cities. i don't want her to be bothered with sending some copies via cargo. she could have sent me some photos if she had a digital camera, but she doesn't!! i am sooo curious. she says the cover, the inner drawings, the paper, the print are really nice and she is very satisfied with everything, but you know how moms are... i think i'll have to wait until the publisher sends some copies to the bookstores here in my city (did i say my city? let's say 'the city i live in'.) pleeease mr. publisher, send them quick!! oh, and i'll link when it is on the internet, too.

please buy a copy if you have access to it. you know how it looks;) don't forget to comment here. my mom and i will be super happy. oh, and they give a bonus bookmark with it, too. yippi!

No comments: