Thursday, January 15, 2009

one piece of discovery, one piece of guilt

i recently found out about harvie krumpet, a sad yet interesting short by adam elliot. just wanted to share. his new feature film, mary & max will be around sometime. i'm sure the guy doesn't need my advertisement, but i always get extra excited with clay animation-so can't help myself.

makes me want to grab some clay;)

my mother asked me to design a bookmark (i'm not sure if this is the right word) for her. i had to turn her down because i was super busy at the time. now i'm sorry i did that; and i'll try to suprise her with the said bookmark as soon as possible. of course you won't be able to avoid seeing it, because i shall put it right here immediately!!!

i didn't forget about the origami dog, the biomimicry and the animated short stuff, but everything one step at a time, right? keep checking, please.

oh, and this 'guess where?' thing with photos seems quite fun. hehe.

No comments: