Wednesday, December 1, 2010

resume

some interesting emergencies come up. they always do. and interrupt life. i have just resumed normal activity, and there is a huge pile of... life waiting for me to take care of them!

the professional sample did not happen. mine was far more professional than the one i got from the tailor. it was a huge disappointment (sorry, so bad that i can't even upload photos). i didn't discuss the matter too much with them, took my sample home and decided to... do it by myself!!! as usual. actually, i was expecting things would turn out this way, but hoping i would prove wrong...

one note on the positive side: my dear friend brought me lots of samples of shopping bags. a biiig thank you! i think mine is still the cutest;)

so i guess this means even more sewing machine time for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup urs looks a lot better :))

meric taylan said...

thank you thank you thaank youuuu!