Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ursa major

i've always found the name 'milky way' strange. when i look at the stars, i hardly see any milk. i don't see a bear when i look at 'great bear' either. maybe this has to do something with the available vocabulary at the time of them being named. to me, the milky way looks more like an icing sugar way. did they have icing sugar back then? hmmm.

anyway, i'm planning to change a lot of things in my life, beginning with the way i present my work. do you think this could work out? i would like this texture to stand out. could they be percieved as stars in space?

how do you present your work? it is a really hard thing to do for me, although i see that some people handle it quite smoothly. please tell me about your way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

meric taylan said...

wow, that's great! i wonder how my post has helped you in your assignment? cheers!