Monday, June 15, 2009

summer time

all the cells in my body are screaming as a chorus: 'vacation!' this year was a really tough one for me. you cannot believe how many changes i had to adapt to. my working schedule has totally changed. this affected my social schedule, the way i handle stress, my eating patterns, exercise routine, sleep quality, perspective on life... even my reading habits! completely. hehe and i started blogging, too:D do you feel that changing your working routine wears you out? maybe not changing it wears you out even more, hehe. i don't know, to me humans really are adaptive to any situation. you can think 'oh, i can't change my current situation (insert-for instance-leave job/travel around the world/move to another city/anything you wish), i will be totally lost and i won't be able to find harmony ever again...' well, there is no harmony in the first place, my dear! so don't expect to keep what is already absent. and don't worry, you'll figure a way out;)

now, where's my vacation?

No comments: