Saturday, March 14, 2009

back to the front

i will be out of town from around wednesday to around saturday. hectic schedule as usual. sometimes i think my own stomach will eat itself up because of stress. hehe that would be useful. no more worries about extra calories...

there are times in your life when you need to make critical, tough and seeeerious decisions. well, i hate those times! i have a few options. how am i supposed to know which option is good? can i first have a look at my future in either option and then tell my decision? will i forever regret my not having chosen the other options? why, oh why is there no time travel? oh, wait a minute. even time travel doesn't solve my problems. why is there no time travel in parallel universes?

i have wanted to share this for quite a long time.enjoy life and don't be too hard on yourselves, no matter what;)

No comments: