Thursday, August 20, 2009

vamos a viajar

this blog will turn into a travel blog with the snap of my fingers:) hehe, that's a joke. but for the next few weeks, my main focus will be travelling and getting to know new places. i'm sure there will be lots of design inspiration, artworks, buildings and tons of stuff i can't even imagine right now. not to forget animals ;) remember my 'i love nature' days? i will make you suffer even more! i'm sure at times i will be quite depressed and out of place. i know that's a normal thing, but at the time i won't be able to help myself and be a pain in the rear. for the first time in my life i'm going to fly over an ocean. brrr! don't worry, i'll give the specifics over time. did i say i will fly over an ocean? i mean row:P i'm planning to sell these baskets to supply me some food. and some water. and some petroleum in case i get tired. and some sunscreen.

No comments: