Monday, July 6, 2009

grow

i really wonder when a child becomes an adult. i've never quite bought the idea that it happens 'when you make your own living'. does it happen when you hit 20? 30? when you have a child?

well, my job doesn't quite allow me to grow up. i wonder if i purposedly chose such a job to be able to remain a child. so 'making a living' didn't turn me into an adult. and i sure didn't feel grown up when i hit 20, nor when i hit 30. so this age counting thing doesn't help much, either. having a child is not an option right now, so i'll place my bets on that one, i guess.

i will need to make a choice quite soon; the deadline is approaching. i really feel exhausted because of the pressure of that. in the meanwhile, i have to keep working, which is good to feel sane:D but why do i have so much time to linger on the idea? can't we just skip a couple of weeks and get to the point?

hm.. i sense too many personal details. why don't we listen to some massive attack then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left my 30's behind quite a while and ago and I have a child now but I still don't feel grown up. What was the other things?

meric taylan said...

hehe welcome back:) the others were hitting 20 and making a living. i guess we left those ones well behind, too! the case is desperate, then i think:P