Tuesday, April 7, 2009

capa sobre capa

over the years i realized that i haven't paid much attention to my background skills. designing industrial products and characters, backgrounds have always been secondary to me. well, of course i have some background work, but you can see that mostly it is figures, figures, figures. well, not anymore! i 'm sure studying backgrounds can teach me a lot. it seems like a whole new world for me!! i hope to exploit every kind of material-digital or 'real'- to explore this relatively unknown territory to me.

this is my first attempt. when i looked at my clothes rack horizontally, there was a strange beauty in the layers in front of each other in all these different lengths, shapes and colors. this could make a nice background topic:) what do you think? do you slack in the background department, too?

No comments: