Tuesday, December 9, 2008

quickie post and cool link

if my browser allowed javascript, i would make you a demo of a nice tool: wordle. you can get really pretty visualizations of your texts, which may add some instant coolness to your page... why don't you just try it with some random text? and yes, i am sooo unable to allow javascript in my browser. i am ashamed of myself.

here's a small hint of what my header will look like:

i really can't wait to finish it!!
note: it is a bad idea to eat all the fridge's contents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

header is superb but it needs to be at the right place which is just at the top when you open the page :) the empty space is driving me crazy, pleazzze do it.

meric taylan said...

yeah it's driving me crazy too, but i honestly couldn't yet figure out how to do it. and i'm sure it's pretty easy-boo!!

meric taylan said...

thanx a lot:)